Baker Mayfield Just Ran The 40-Yard Dash At The NFL Combine

Baker Mayfield makes apology

Josh Allen, Wyoming: Allen's combine measurables earlier in the week compared best with Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz, and when the Wyoming quarterback's 40 time of 4.75 just barely beat Wentz's 4.77 in 2016, Mayock said, "Physically, what I would tell you, Allen's got a better arm and he's a better athlete, believe it or not". Penn State running back Saquon Barkley has also made it clear that he'd love to play in the same Giants offense with Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. The energy I bring, the passion I bring, it's infectious. My mom can bust him up a little bit, but he flows with the punches.

There are some however, who misinterpret it as cockiness.

"I mean, ball is ball", Rosen said. "I think Baker Mayfield is a good quarterback, but I think there's a lot of hype". "Why wouldn't I want to show what I can do?"

"No sir. I'm a quarterback", he said. The Browns, owners of the No. 1 and No. 4 overall picks, surely will take a quarterback with one of them. He's always been there for whatever I needed, both on and off the field.

Allen played against lesser competition at Wyoming and didn't exactly dominate at that level, or shine when the Cowboys played against the likes of Nebraska, Iowa and Oregon. If you're a 1-2 and run guy, and you, say, throw the ball 40 times a game - NFL, 30 times a game - you're giving yourself 70-80 opportunities to get the ball down the field.

"[I'm] very prepared", Mayfield said. Mayfield went 33-6 as Oklahoma's starter.

"I'm trying to show who I really am and not who I'm trying to be, because I don't want them to draft someone they think they're getting, and then not get that guy..." "We're nearly halfway there now and we got some more work to do".

"I love football with all my heart and soul", he said.

"That's why I'm excited to be here". It might be a rough relationship at the beginning because they kinda see the dynamic, but I'm going to do everything I can to help the team win. "But I think that coaches can really see what I care about".

See the full results right here. [Josh] Rosen, you have the personality issues and the medical. "I think I can diagnose defenses and put the ball where it needs to be and make quick decisions". Some guys respond to encouragement or inspiration. You have to own your mistakes. So that's where I think my best attribute is. However, with so much to potentially gain, and so many National Football League minds to sway, Allen and Mayfield eagerly put their skills on display on Saturday at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. "If we didn't like football, no matter how talented we are, we wouldn't be in the position that we all are here this week". He does come from a well-off family and would have other opportunities away from the gridiron should he want them.

Questions trail UCLA's Josh Rosen even though he looks like a franchise quarterback ready to save the day. Work hard, leadership is so important. There's no way Jackson should change positions until he exhausts all options at quarterback.

Neither does center Scott Quessenberry, who labeled as unfair the negative rap of Rosen "because of the type of guy that he is and the type of stand-up human being that he is, and the type of pro that he's going to be. If they don't, generally their teams don't make it".

The Broncos will need one as they are also expected to part ways with veteran cornerback Aqib Talib. But the prospects seem to have a good grasp of that dynamic. But I go into these meetings and I'm just myself. Is he great or just good? He acknowledged, "I'm brutally honest and some people don't like that".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Dibaba strikes again, Russians take high jumps at world indoors
Mar 05, 2018 - 00:12
Birmingham-based Robbie Grabarz, who shared the Olympic bronze medal in 2012 and took silver in Portland, is the local hope. This day is for me and my country", said Dibaba, who is due to contest the 1500m heats tomorrow evening.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Mandatory Evacuations Ordered For Santa Barbara County Near Wildfire Burn Areas
Mar 04, 2018 - 02:06
Snow levels in Southern California could be between 4,500 and 5,500 feet by late Friday, according to the weather service. Montecito seemed practically deserted early Friday as authorities and firefighters monitored the nearby hillsides.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Here's The Poop On Secret Penguin Society, Population 1.5 Million
Mar 04, 2018 - 02:05
Even in the southern summer the surrounding ocean is filled with near inaccessible thick sea ice. This was an incredible experience, finding and counting so many penguins.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Blizzard is seemingly teasing Diablo 3 for Nintendo Switch
Mar 04, 2018 - 02:03
Fans have long hoped for ports from the original Diablo and its two sequels , but Blizzard has been pretty quiet on that topic. But with the Switch selling like it is, and thinking about how good Diablo III would be on the go, it makes a lot of sense.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cyborg heavy betting favourite on UFC 222 odds for Saturday
Mar 04, 2018 - 02:02
If Justino wants to put the undersized Kunitskaya on the fence, she will do so. "I'm on vacation!'" she recalled with a laugh. Not that long ago, the talk throughout MMA was whether " Cyborg " would take on bantamweight champ, Amanda Nunes next.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Italian Suspects in Slovak Journalist's Murder Released
Mar 04, 2018 - 02:01
He has also regularly attacked journalists in the past, calling them "dirty, anti-Slovak whores" and "slimy snakes". Kuciak and Martina Kusnirova, both 27, were found shot dead in their house north-east of Bratislava last weekend.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Woods to play at Valspar Championship, Arnold Palmer Invitational
Mar 04, 2018 - 01:59
The Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort's Copperhead Course will represent Woods' fourth PGA Tour start of the season. And former PGA Tour victor Brandel Chamblee believes it is only a matter of time before Woods contends for a trophy.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Uber wants to get you to your doctor appointment
Mar 04, 2018 - 01:56
Uber says it has worked with Clearwater Compliance to assess its Uber Health platform to help ensure it meets HIPAA standards. Patients aren't on the hook for the cost of the ride, as Uber bills the health care provider at the end of each month.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Lawsuit: YouTube Stopped Hiring White and Asian Males to Improve Diversity
Mar 04, 2018 - 01:50
The lawsuit has been filed in state court in Redwood City, California, and the case is Wilberg v. Google 18-CIV-00442, California Superior Court, San Mateo County (Redwood City).

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'Kaala' teaser brings back vintage Rajini
Mar 04, 2018 - 01:48
Kabali fell on the face at the box office crushing all the hopes of the director Pa Ranjith and the Rajini fans. The movie also stars Eashwari, Huma Qureshi , Pankaj Tripath and Samuthirakani in pivotal roles.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Extended details of Robert Quinn trade to the Dolphins
Mar 03, 2018 - 05:42
It is unclear if the Dolphins will renegotiation his contract, but the team is now strapped for cash at the moment. Quinn will now head to the Miami Dolphins along with his two years, over $25 million in total contract money left.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump trying to push Ivanka, Kushner out of White House?
Mar 03, 2018 - 05:38
Friday's news came after special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly investigated Kushner's business dealings and finances. Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump arrive for the State of the Union address at the U.S.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Mark Carney: It's time to regulate Bitcoin
Mar 03, 2018 - 05:37
Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin should be regulated in the future, the governor of the Bank of England has told Sky News . An Ernst & Young report released in December 2017 highlighted the concern about criminality in the cryptocurrency market.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kylie Jenner Cradles 'Angel Baby' Stormi in Adorable 1-Month Photos
Mar 03, 2018 - 05:36
Another added, "The fact that Kylie Jenner has those long nails is proof to me that she's not the one taking care of her baby". Before baby Stormi Webster was born on February 1, Wendy predicted that Travis would leave Kylie to raise the baby on her own.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Amazon plans to teach Alexa real-time language translation
Mar 03, 2018 - 05:36
It would ideally have an understanding of Japanese culture as well and would incorporate that knowledge into its translations. There are other devices and services that offer early versions of real-time translation, such as the Google Pixel Buds .